• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Absolute and Absolutely NOTS Quarterback 2023

Kick

17 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He has to be a useless troll at this point.  We wanted us to draft OL in the top 10 as well....  

yup, said we should waste a top 10 pick on a Guard to replace Christensen or Corbett who were solid this year.

L O fugging L.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

A reject from another team?  You mean like Andy Reid and the Eagles??  I swear you don't even think before you make this terrible comments....

Yes just like Andy Reid and the Eagles. I know exactly what Im saying.You seem to be the one not thinking along with a few others.

11 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Yes just like Andy Reid and the Eagles. I know exactly what Im saying.You seem to be the one not thinking along with a few others.

I think you just have such bad takes people have a hard time judging if you are being sarcastic or not.  Hopefully you are.... in like every post you have made.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I think you just have such bad takes people have a hard time judging if you are being sarcastic or not.  Hopefully you are.... in like every post you have made.

Lol...my takes are on point and in context thats probably what is throwing you off.

Edited by heel31ok
  • Poo 1

4 hours ago, heel31ok said:

Why would that be?

The Panthers are going to do the opposite of everything you want to do. May want to take a break from them this offseason and build your team on Madden, because it's not going to look anything like the 2023 Panthers irl.

17 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The Panthers are going to do the opposite of everything you want to do. May want to take a break from them this offseason and build your team on Madden, because it's not going to look anything like the 2023 Panthers irl.

Dont play Madden.  The Panthers are my team no matter what they do.I am not under any delusion that there is any sway on a message board.I have my ideas and I share them.Thats all.I will own my ideas.I am not afraid of other peoples ideas and I wont hold mine back.

If I was scared I'd say I was scared.