• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about Matt Corral

jfra78

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Why would you need to tell them something they already know?

Should we tell them that the sky is blue or that water is wet too?

Tell them their assessment of Matt Corral is wrong genius. Because you know better, like you did with Zach Wilson.

Screenshot_20230211-232339~2.png

Edited by rippadonn

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Again, all those assessments are better than anything out of you lately.

The Panthers actually drafted one of my  two most accurate QBS/underdogs from 2021.

Lol. Go to Mint Street. Your beef is now with THEM 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/2c732b875a9c937cb45b8f16c1ada27d3c0c9096f3c0e023cb2e326cb3cf3c3c/1280/https://media4.giphy.com/media/QxHQ4BtLeEGBlWIFTs/200.gif

Matt Corral is a Panther. My job is done.

I thought Corral was the #2 QB available myself. Looks like I was wrong. That's the difference between me and you. I'll admit being wrong and not hilariously cling to bad ideas.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I thought Corral was the #2 QB available myself. Looks like I was wrong. That's the difference between me and you. I'll admit being wrong and not hilariously cling to bad ideas.

He hasn't played a down. You're a coward to ditch him before he's even played a down.

If what you thought was true was actually your idea.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

He hasn't played a down. You're a coward to ditch him before he's even played a down.

If what you thought was true was actually your idea.

Hilariously adhering to bad ideas doesn't make you brave. It makes you stubborn and egotistical at best, but probably just low IQ and stricken with Dunning Kruger.

I've never seen a player look as bad and out of place on an NFL field as Corral did and ultimately pan out. And that was in preseason against guys who generally weren't making final rosters.

• Poo 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Hilariously adhering to bad ideas doesn't make you brave. It makes you stubborn and egotistical at best, but probably just low IQ and stricken with Dunning Kruger.

I've never seen a player look as bad and out of place on an NFL field as Corral did and ultimately pan out. And that was in preseason against guys who generally weren't making final rosters.

You're going to look more silly than even me when/if he comes in and even plays decent because YOU said he never would.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

You're going to look more silly than even me when/if he comes in and even plays decent because YOU said he never would.

I've never said never. I've said that I've never seen a guy who has looked that bad ultimately pan out. I have said in the past and continue to say that you have Corral on the roster on a cheap rookie contract so absolutely give him an opportunity to compete. But you build your roster as if he isn't there. If he pans our, awesome! If he doesn't, well you've already planned for that anyway.

I say this because I think the odds are extraordinarily low that he pans out.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've never said never. I've said that I've never seen a guy who has looked that bad ultimately pan out. I have said in the past and continue to say that you have Corral on the roster on a cheap rookie contract so absolutely give him an opportunity to compete. But you build your roster as if he isn't there. If he pans our, awesome! If he doesn't, well you've already planned for that anyway.

I say this because I think the odds are extraordinarily low that he pans out.

Ok, your Corral fan card is invalid. Have a nice day!

• Pie 1