• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It Might Just Be Me....

chknwing

11 hours ago, chknwing said:

...but I dont think you go out a get a staff together like this with multiple coaches that may bail for HC positions a year from now to sit and develop a rookie QB.  That may be the plan down the road but this season will need to feature a decent Vet QB.  Who that is, remains to be seen but I dont think this staff was put together for a 2-3 year build around a rookie qb.  If its not Carr, carolina is going to make a big trade for a qb and they will draft another qb in the 2nd this year to compete with Corral.

There are many ways to go about it, and this scenario is logical.  This is going to be an interesting off-season.  Unfortunately for Panther fans, the off-season is when we experience hope and suspense.

5 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

And where exactly did you get this information? Bryce and Stroud could start tomorrow specifically and Levis is already like 25 so im pretty sure nobody is planning on sitting him,  if so... it would be brief. Richardson is the main one that has received a lot of talk of sitting so all this not ready to start talk for the QBs is new to me.

How are these guys ready to start today? Did they magically absorb every playbook in the nfl just by thinking about it? Did they magically build chemistry with every wr in the league before they are even drafted?  Are they going to do that in just one trying camp? The answer to all of the above is no. This isn't fantasy man. If you are going to proclaim something at least make it realistic. 

22 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

These mocks are only for fantasy football nerds because they are NEVER accurate.  I really cannot understand why anyone would take them seriously. 

Mocks generate clicks and ad revenue during the slow part of the offseason, up until draft day.  Would love to see the social media ‘engagement’ stats and  resulting revenue; probably an r squared > .90.

Edited by bythenbrs