• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Newton's tweet deserves own thread

top dawg

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Its among many others, I still remember Jeremy locking threads only to start his own......same as the one lock'd. That was during the "IF YOU START A THREAD :< THE TITLE NEEDS TO BE PERFECT1!!!!1!" Of course like many of the rules, got enforced then gotten about shortly after. 

I can't speak for Jeremy.

For myself, if I start a thread with news that turns out to be fake, I expect it to be locked.

Likewise, if I start a thread with news that someone already posted, I expect it to be merged...or locked. None of that's an issue.

Today's news just wasn't confirmed until much later, but in the end they were right.

16 minutes ago, Chad_Cota said:

I don't see us drafting a QB if we stay at 9.

I get the impression that they will trade down if they cannot move up for their 1st choice. My initial guess is if they sign Carr they trade down and go TE and WR. Probably try to get a qb in the 2nd and go defense from there.