• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NEW Winnie the Pooh movie! (file under: WTF)

Brooklyn 3.0

yup was announced before the Pooh copyright ran out (which happened earlier this year) and went to public domain for most (not all) of the characters 

There is some question about whether they can get away with a Disney-stylized character reference (which ARE protected by copyright) or if they can utilize characters in the original pen/ink styles

They're already working on a sequel as people seem to have responded positively to the concept.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• When you have a classic uniform like this, I feel like you should embrace it.  For example, I really felt like the Seahawks should have done that in 2012 vs going with that monstrosity they went with. But I'm a sucker for simple, classic uniforms.
    • I thought this was gonna be him saying something dumb on Twitter lol
    • According to ESPN stats, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are 24th in the league in motion at the snap, only using it 14% of the time. The team does employ motion before the snap quite frequently, though, as it runs motion %43.7 of the time in general. When asked specifically about motion at the snap, Bucs offensive coordinator Dave Canales confirmed that it's in Tampa Bay's arsenal and that it can be a big help on offense. "It's a part of what we're doing," Canales said. "It allows us to stretch the defense horizontally. All you're trying to do is create a moment of indecision for the defense and then that helps the run game, helps the pass game. Switching the responsibilities to create free-access releases at the line, that's a big part of it." Tampa Bay's low percentage of using this type of play doesn't mean that it won't increase in the future, though. Canales said that while some teams are doing a great job at implementing it in their offense, others like the Bucs are catching up to speed. He mentioned that he first saw heavy usage of pre-snap motion when he was with the Seattle Seahawks and played the Los Angeles Rams twice a year. "[The Los Angeles Rams] really utilized that from the time Sean [McVay] had been there in LA. It's something that's been around for a while, and I think that the rest of us are learning how to utilize it."