• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young vs Stroud with links to their passing plays in 2022 games

panther4life

20 hours ago, Mike in Raleigh said:

This is coming from a totally  unbiased opinion because I'm not all that excited about any of these guys for my own reasons. However, Young seems to be the better QB watching these videos. Damn, he is small though.

I’d like to hear those reasons. I really don’t think we can go wrong with these two.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, MechaZain said:

I’d like to hear those reasons. I really don’t think we can go wrong with these two.

Stroud is above average but saying he's the savior for 10 or 15 years seems a stretch. Young is heads above him as raw talent goes. I just have durability concerns due to his size. None of the top four seems like a Joe Burrow sure thing. They may be the best QBs in THIS draft but I remain unconvinced that they are the future. I could and hope to be wrong.

20 hours ago, Buckeye Homer said:

Here's a highlight reel of CJ Stroud from the Rose Bowl where he threw for 570 yards and 6 TD's against Utah's God-awful secondary.  I share this because you can see that his ball placement is extradordinary!  

There is no way you watch the throws and ball placement and think we should draft Young. Hope he has a good career, in Houston

• Pie 1