• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Films: Kuechly one step ahead

Mr. Scot

I still cannot shake the image of him breaking down on the field following that concussion.  It was really tragic to watch.  His intelligence, work ethic and preparation made him one of the best at his position.  Watching QB's audible and Luke audible to adjust time and time again was so much fun to watch.  I think he could be a great coach one day if he chose to do so.  

Edited by Barney
  • Pie 2

Kuechly will always be my #1 LB in Panthers history and it will take a lot to knock him outta that spot.

Love Sam Mills and Thomas Davis too, but Kuech was crazy special.  I wish we had him on the staff in some shape or form and also some young LBer that would soak up every bit of what he could from Luke.

9 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

I wish we had him on the staff in some shape or form and also some young LBer that would soak up every bit of what he could from Luke.

I think everybody wants that.

And who knows? Maybe Reich and / or Fitterer can persuade him.

• Beer 1