• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pivot Podcast CJ Stroud/Bijon Robinson

Puresteel55

I don’t know if this has already been posted, if so forgive me.

I just watched this interview with CJ and I was blown away at his maturity for a 20 year old kid. (Interview was before last season) if you haven’t seen it you really need to watch it. This really gives you some insight as to who he really is as a young man. I can really see him as a true “face of a franchise” for years to come. One I would be proud of. Leadership, integrity and conviction are the attributes that I think set him apart from the competition.

I can’t find anything like this (personal interviews) on Bryce Young which is a bit concerning.

I don’t know if CJ will be the pick or not. But, after getting to know him as a young man, I am a fan and will follow his career no matter who he is playing for. I sincerely hope it is the Panthers.

• Pie 4

He really did strike me as a genuinely good, responsible, well-thought out person. Everything I've seen about Bryce says he's one, as well.

Honestly, I think we are going to do great with whichever one we choose. I'll cheer for either of them. Happily.

And I think we have the coaching staff to keep them as who they are and grow them as players and leaders of not just a team but their community. Character really, really, really counts. And these young men have excellent ones. (From what I have seen at least.)

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

He really did strike me as a genuinely good, responsible, well-thought out person. Everything I've seen about Bryce says he's one, as well.

Honestly, I think we are going to do great with whichever one we choose. I'll cheer for either of them. Happily.

And I think we have the coaching staff to keep them as who they are and grow them as players and leaders of not just a team but their community. Character really, really, really counts. And these young men have excellent ones. (From what I have seen at least.)

Can anyone direct me to a candid interview/discussion with BY that would be a testament to his true character/leadership ability. It would be much appreciated.

I really haven’t been able to find anything except second hand opinions.

(Sorry for the similar topic/post, I didn’t see it until after I posted.)

5 hours ago, Ivory Panther said:

I learned more about Bryce’s dad than I did about what kind of young man Bryce is. This is a scripted and edited production. I would still like to see a relatively recent CANDID interview with Bryce, without Daddy.

I wonder if his Dad joins him for his visit to Charlotte. Like he says, he can’t be in the stands. Interesting.

• Poo 2

12 minutes ago, Puresteel55 said:

I learned more about Bryce’s dad than I did about what kind of young man Bryce is. This is a scripted and edited production. I would still like to see a relatively recent CANDID interview with Bryce, without Daddy.

I wonder if his Dad joins him for his visit to Charlotte. Like he says, he can’t be in the stands. Interesting.

Goodnight! 

• Flames 1

12 hours ago, Puresteel55 said:

https://www.google.com/