• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Islanders Game 1 Monday

Panthers Fan 69

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Unfortunately my flight has been pushed back from 3:40 to 7:30 and I land at 9. I’ll probably catch a bit of the first and the last 5 minutes of the third.

Ah gotcha. Dunno what airline and what plane but the midsize/bigger planes might carry it on DirectTV. Sucks it’s on ESPN2 and not ESPN. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

This little budget airline I’m on doesn’t have Wifi unfortunately.

Hopefully both engines work - my daughter and her husband flew a budget airlines flight and one of the engines blew off the front cowl. She had just dozed off and woke up to passengers screaming lol. They turned around and landed just fine on one engine fortunately. This flight:

Edited by DavidEng

2 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Hopefully both engines work - my daughter and her husband flew a budget airlines flight and one of the engines blew off the front cowl. She had just dozed off and woke up to passengers screaming lol. They turned around and landed just fine on one engine fortunately.

Lololol I didn’t want to hear that.

• Beer 2

9 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Hopefully both engines work - my daughter and her husband flew a budget airlines flight and one of the engines blew off the front cowl. She had just dozed off and woke up to passengers screaming lol. They turned around and landed just fine on one engine fortunately. This flight:

That’s wild!

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

That’s wild!

At least it wasn’t on fire! Not that big of a deal but waking up to passengers screaming sure gave my daughter an adrenaline rush. She sent me a video one of the other passengers sent to her, it ended up in the news and on youtube.

Edited by DavidEng
  • Pie 1