• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more BOA

Mr. Scot

On 5/1/2023 at 10:49 PM, PanthersATL said:

Most likely to be a Carolina-based business, if I had to guess.

Mercedes shifted their naming rights to Atlanta from NO when they put their N.A. HQ down the street. I could see BMW picking this up because of their SC presence along with some competition.  Could also see Hyundai looking at a large marketing opportunity (Kia and Hyundai do a lot of sports marketing, and sponsorship rights don’t come up often)

Pepsi would be interesting, but am unsure if that would conflict with any NFL contractual obligations with Coca-Cola. Big picture is I’d doubt it would be a consumer retail/store product company. That would be “no” to Bojangles too.

Lowes would be interesting too, but they might be more interested in sponsoring a side project, like the Home Depot Backyard area at MB Stadium.

Insurance company, maybe. Geico?

Truist might make a play for it too.  Keep it in the Banking area.  Doubtful Amazon, Apple, Meta, or Google would spend money here as they’re not really looking to build awareness.

oooh, why not go back old school to memories of Ericsson?  T-Mobile likes arenas, why not do a stadium? Have to figure out how the magenta would work with Panther Blue though.

Uh BMW has a giant plant in Greenville SC.