• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clip of Laviska and TMJ training hard

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

TMJ is just about whether his practice abilities will ever translate to the field. Even though he was in a terrible offense last season, he very rarely ever distinguished himself on the field. 

We just need to see him do well when the bullets are live. That is what has been lacking.

I think thats part of it. I'd like to see him with a truly legit OFFENSIVE  coaching staff.  There were times no wr looked worth anything during Rhules tenure. I think TMJ is the classic wr that doesn't offer much  special teams and got caught in the numbers crunch.  We will see but if he can stay healthy, I think he may surprise. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

I think thats part of it. I'd like to see him with a truly legit OFFENSIVE  coaching staff.  There were times no wr looked worth anything during Rhules tenure. I think TMJ is the classic wr that doesn't offer much  special teams and got caught in the numbers crunch.  We will see but if he can stay healthy, I think he may surprise. 

I definitely hope so. Some of these recent past 5 year drafts are starting to look REALLY bad. That’s very tough on a franchise.

• Pie 1