• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rotoworld blurb on Terrace Marshall: “sneaky” fantasy upside

On 5/31/2023 at 6:36 PM, electro's horse said:

Rotoworld (I’m never calling it sportsEDGE) is primarily a fantasy sports analysis site and they’re just basing this off Mike Kaye. 

but still it’s may and you know you’re starving for content 

Panthers beat writer Mike Kaye believes Terrace Marshall is "on the cusp of a breakout campaign."

After a down rookie season in 2021, Marshall would post a 28-490-1 line in his second season while averaging 17.5 YPR. The former second-round pick is expected to compete for a starting role with rookie Jonathan Mingo this offseason. Still, Kaye believes Marshall will ultimately "out-snap and out-produce his rookie counterpart" this season. Under a new head coach in Frank Reich, and with Bryce Young now under center, Marshall could have some sneaky upside in fantasy. He's currently going in the the final rounds of fantasy football drafts

I have been saying this all along--he was "breaking out" since Chosen Robbyie left.   I expect him to have between 600 and 700 yards this season while Chark and Thelein combine for about 2000.  Shenault is going to be the interesting player because they are going DEBO with him to some degree--the most misused player on the roster last year.  Throw in Mingo, and our WR corps has never been potentially this good at the top 5 positions. 

WRs can get tired--they run a lot of sprints in a game--having 5 over 3 is huge.

• Pie 1