• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 2

rodeo

only playing it 3 hrs a day for now with a baby and all...at the point of having my first encounter with the collectors..im going to try to explore all the worlds on this game before i finish it

There is a boss on Horizon that is a pain in the ass to beat. It's a ship tank like thing.

So has anyone else gotten in Miranda's pants on their playthrough? I just got done with her loyalty mission and she still isn't putting out. She said something about the mission being too important for personal feelings or something like that.

i almost did last night.

it looked like we were gonna get it on. but then she said wait. and she has to think about it.

you can't fug miranda until right before you go on the suicide mission

let me put it this way: miranda is a freeeaaaaak

also on my second nice guy shep playthrough now, and a couple of thoughts.

video games are a much better medium for sci fi stories than film, and I really hope mass effect is the direction that the genre goes. Instead of sunshine falling apart like it did in the middle, why not make it a video game?

mass effect is my favorite game of all time. whatever update they put out for it I'll buy it. No questions asked.

Had a rare total lazy day today (tweaked an old injury and want to give it a little rest) and played the game for a solid 8 striaght hours (haven't done that since oblivion) and I must say this game is teh poo I wasn't bored for a second the scene where you get the assassin was awesome love most of all the characters only 2 of the ones that I have that I could care less about (grunt, jack)

Archived