• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Straight Razor Shave

Jbro

Getting a straight razor shave on your face and neck from a attractive women is up on the top of the list along with beer, sex, football & wings.

Totally agree. That's so funny you threw in the bit about a hot girl; I thought it was just me. I got a straight razor shave once from a hot Romanian chick on a cruise ship. It was among the most exhilarating experiences of my life.

I hate to think that it's the foothills of some mountain of repressed Satomasochistic desire I have buried in my psyche. But obviously the thrill is that whole trust thing, where you totally trust some with your life as they graze a razor-sharp-f**kin-blade over your carotid artery. And when it's a hot chick, that trust gets intertwined with your sexual appetites.

Okay, enough psychology for the day. Let's just say I enjoyed it very much.

Totally agree. That's so funny you threw in the bit about a hot girl; I thought it was just me. I got a straight razor shave once from a hot Romanian chick on a cruise ship. It was among the most exhilarating experiences of my life.

I hate to think that it's the foothills of some mountain of repressed Satomasochistic desire I have buried in my psyche. But obviously the thrill is that whole trust thing, where you totally trust some with your life as they graze a razor-sharp-f**kin-blade over your carotid artery. And when it's a hot chick, that trust gets intertwined with your sexual appetites.

Okay, enough psychology for the day. Let's just say I enjoyed it very much.

Your dead on. I feel the same way when they go over my throat and love every second of it.

Straight razor in the shower on my neck. Electric in the car on the way to work for the face.

Works like a charm.

Do you mean a razor blade or a straight razor like this?

straightrazora.jpg

Because if you're blind firing in the shower on your throat with a straight razor, you must have some real brass balls.

No, like a Mach 3.

My dad walks into the bathroom, picks up a razor and goes to town. No shower. No steam. No shaving cream. Nothing.

And most times it's a dull razor he's used a few times.

That's not a straight razor then. I shave the same way as your dad when I do it myself.

No, like a Mach 3.

My dad walks into the bathroom, picks up a razor and goes to town. No shower. No steam. No shaving cream. Nothing.

And most times it's a dull razor he's used a few times.

Oh, well that's not a straight razor. A straight razor is one of those hinged bad boys Mr. Blonde used to hack off a cop's ear in Reservoir Dogs. We're talking about getting a Sweeny Todd shave and praying it doesn't end up like that.

Archived