• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

....Like I've been saying since PRE SEASON!! Ron Meeks needs to go.

MVP23

I hate being soft on the run. Meeks' defenses ALWAYS suck against the run. Always.

Personnel is part of the problem, but it's not all of it. We're a Meeks Defense to a T:

1. Good against the pass except against good OCs/QBs who exploit the zone.

2. Soft and get shredded on the ground.

3. Bend but don't break baby!

One of the main reasons I want a new Coach so bad is that it pretty much guarantees we get rid of our trash Coordinators.

I would say that losing 5 DT's for the season had a little something to do with their problems against the run. Meeks should have had much better run stoppers up front this year than he ever had at Indy.

And once again, if the offense would have made the plays that were there to be made, we win this game.

I would say that losing 5 DT's for the season had a little something to do with their problems against the run. Meeks should have had much better run stoppers up front this year than he ever had at Indy.

And once again, if the offense would have made the plays that were there to be made, we win this game.

If Belichek doesn't out coach himself for half a game and keeps it on the ground more, we lose the game no matter what our offense does.

One starting DT is back from last year (Lewis) and Hollis is a drop off from Kemo, but it's not a huge one. Hayden, who was pegged as rotational going into the year (Meeks would be in our this decision) plays on skates. We're missing one or two rotational guys that weren't great shakes to begin with.

At DE, we have the same starters as last year, and Johnson is no slouch (neither is Brown).

We miss Davis and he's a big loss, no doubt.

We've been bitten some by the injuries, but we'd be getting gashed either way.

Well, I don't care what anybody says...this is Meeks first season as a Panther and he has been hit harder with injuries than either Del Rio or Trgovac ever were, yet his defense is still getting turnovers and they're certainly not giving so many points that the offense coudn't overcome them if they could just posess the ball a little longer and score more than one of two TD's every week.

Well, I don't care what anybody says...this is Meeks first season as a Panther and he has been hit harder with injuries than either Del Rio or Trgovac ever were, yet his defense is still getting turnovers and they're certainly not giving so many points that the offense coudn't overcome them if they could just posess the ball a little longer and score more than one of two TD's every week.

Don't get me wrong. I hate Meek's system, that's what I'm bitching about. I think he's actually implemented it pretty well and we ARE better in overall D that last year.

I just hate his system. Thus the crying.

Don't get me wrong. I hate Meek's system, that's what I'm bitching about. I think he's actually implemented it pretty well and we ARE better in overall D that last year.

I just hate his system. Thus the crying.

You do know that his defense here is not exactly the same thing he ran at Indy, right? And once again, he has a lot of pretty good DT's that can't play right now...not his fault.

You do know that his defense here is not exactly the same thing he ran at Indy, right? And once again, he has a lot of pretty good DT's that can't play right now...not his fault.

What pretty good DTs?

And you're saying we don't run a cover 2?

.Its one thing for a guy to have a good game. Its another for the guy to rape us play after play after play. No adjustments, no new schemes, no blitz..nothing. It takes this moron until 4 mins left in the 4th to dial up a blitz....Please fire this guy..

so who exactly were u telling this to? since u joined the huddle in Novemeber

.Its one thing for a guy to have a good game. Its another for the guy to rape us play after play after play. No adjustments, no new schemes, no blitz..nothing. It takes this moron until 4 mins left in the 4th to dial up a blitz....Please fire this guy..

I disagree, he's doing great considering all the holes he's had to plug.

Archived