• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Harris says "Who Cares"

Dpantherman

Chris Harris and Chris Gamble were interviewed. They were asked a question, and they gave honest answers. NFL players are open to criticism all the time, and to be honest, they were on the field, and more specifically, Gamble, who was covering Moss, should know right? It's not that big of a deal, and for Belichick to make a cheap jab, says more about his personality than anything, but I glad that when Harris was asked how he felt, he responded appropriately. Because in the words of John Fox, "It is what it Is"

But then asked if he was upset by Belichick's comments, Harris said: "Who cares? That's how I feel."

I think the whole thing is "who cares" Only JR will really care because this is not about Moss, It's about 2 Carolina Panthers players saying something they would have never said if they were a winning team. So this really shows that Fox is losing the players. IMO

I think the whole thing is "who cares" Only JR will really care because this is not about Moss, It's about 2 Carolina Panthers players saying something they would have never said if they were a winning team. So this really shows that Fox is losing the players. IMO

well lets put in perspective. What people in the media fail to say, is its not something they just put out their. Gamble was asked a question, and he gave an honest answer. Its only being blown up b/c its the Patriots

pisses me off when these lames ass analysis claim they know the situation especially that fat ass Micheal lombardi....deion took it the wrong way and mooch explained holding as "getting owned" don't worry had we have won and said the same thing,the superbowl lost would have been thrown at us.

its not like gamble said he would eat mosses lunch(no homo),but the fact that if him and harris got him out of the game he would shut it down.......he said we as in him and harris not him one on one i don't know where the hell that assumption came from.

btw welker line up in slot and on the other side,harris and gamble did there job

Archived