• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Status of Rhule era draft picks

Mr. Scot

Just now, thunderraiden said:

Sounds like an upgrade over hurney considering we're still hitting on Round 1 and making some good picks sometimes on round 2 and 3 unlike Hurney which was no picks outside of round 1 ever lol

Hurney and Gettleman both took us to the Super Bowl don't kid yourself they are way better this clown can't even make the playoffs in the weakest division in NFL history LOL BUM!

2 minutes ago, DennisM1 said:

So you can't? Gotcha I don't care about other teams I care about the Panthers and he is a terrible GM lol all his moves are horse poo and backfire on us I mean look at this roster after having top 15 picks every year there is no excuse for it to be as bare bones as it is

Zavala and Mayes are looking decent for 4th round picks.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, DennisM1 said:

Hurney and Gettleman both took us to the Super Bowl don't kid yourself they are way better this clown can't even make the playoffs in the weakest division in NFL history LOL BUM!

Hurney was terrible. You need to look back at his drafts. Missed on nearly every 2nd round pick but one or two.

We got to the SB because we his terrible teams produced multiple top 5 picks.

• Pie 2

Just now, Tbe said:

Hurney was terrible. You need to look back at his drafts. Missed on nearly every 2nd round pick but one or two.

We got to the SB because we his terrible teams produced multiple top 5 picks.

Scott is better? His draft resume is poo and he has never won a trade lmao a 2nd and 4th for Darnold and guaranteed contract? LMFAOOO a third for henderson?!?! MOVING UP FOR CORAL?!? OK

7 minutes ago, DennisM1 said:

Scott is better? His draft resume is poo and he has never won a trade lmao a 2nd and 4th for Darnold and guaranteed contract? LMFAOOO a third for henderson?!?! MOVING UP FOR CORAL?!? OK

I don’t know if Scott is better or worse yet, but I know Hurn was trash. You’re not old enough to remember his first stint here, but it was bad. He draft Clausen because he ‘heard’ he was good. Didn’t do any research into the guy.

Edited by Tbe

Just now, Tbe said:

I don’t know do Scott is better or worse yet, but I know Hurn was trash. You’re not old enough to remember his first stink here, but it was bad. He draft Clausen because he ‘heard’ he was good. Didn’t do any research into the guy.

You don't know anything about me so you don't know how old I am I remember Clausen and that was still a better move than Sam Darnold now name a good move Fitt has made? I'll fuging wait man 

• Poo 1