• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-24 Preseason Thread

Panthers Fan 69

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

I think Pesce gets delt at the deadline for anther scoring F....

Chatfield brings almost the same thing... we don't have a LHD to replace Brady.

But that’s the key. They just have amazing chemistry and can cover each other without even saying a word. Being a blue line team. That’s what you need. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Harbingers said:

Ya I know but that stuff detracts from our game. He was on the bench, keep your mouth shut and snort some animal piss. 

I hate to admit it but that won't be the dumbest thing we see him do... I watched the leafs in the playoffs a few times and saw him get called 3x in like 7 minutes literally get out get penalized.... but if we can get 20+ goals and grit out of him it's worth it him and TDA are the grit this season.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

But that’s the key. They just have amazing chemistry and can cover each other without even saying a word. Being a blue line team. That’s what you need. 

I don't want them too mind you just a strong feeling. Our defense is just filthy rich with talent... Legit every guy on our d Corp could be on a #1 pairing somewhere in the NHL 

Edited by BY9Franchise
  • Pie 2

8 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I don't want them too mind you just a strong feeling. Our defense is just filthy rich with talent... Legit every guy on our d Corp could be on a #1 pairing somewhere in the NHL 

It’s absurd and when we get svech back… oh man. I don’t think people realize how integral svech is to this team. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2