• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Dog is Retarded.

Jbro

According to the lady my wife & I gave our dog away too. She said he has down syndrome according to the vet and we ripped her off (for a free dog, she payed for a bag of dog food we gave her) . Pretty dumb of someone who told us they could not afford a dog to pay a vet for brain scans if you ask me.

I never knew dogs could have down syndrome until today. I also confirmed if you ever sell/give anything to anyone on craigslist 50% of the time they will complain and make up random poo.

Not always...... I met this nice asian lady on the NSA part of craigslist... something about how her husband couldn't satisfy her.... wow.. what a firecracker she was.. had plenty of beer in the fridge too.

According to the lady my wife & I gave our dog away too. She said he has down syndrome according to the vet and we ripped her off (for a free dog, she payed for a bag of dog food we gave her) . Pretty dumb of someone who told us they could not afford a dog to pay a vet for brain scans if you ask me.

Sounds like a her problem not a you problem.

Out of curiosity, did your dog seem retarded when you owned it?

Archived