• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Gen Stats Week 1

Smithers

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I hate to borrow a phrase from Ron but it was truly missed opportunities all game long.

Bryce might need to learn....a punt sometimes is a good play.  Otherwise it could lead to a bad day to have a bad day.  I mean, oh wee mayne.  It is what it is. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

Bryce might to learn....a punt sometimes is a good play.  Otherwise it could lead to a bad day to have a bad day.  I mean, oh wee mayne.  It is what it is. 

I think he knows this.  A lot of his incompletions were throw aways with a couple intentional dirt throws because the play blew up.  One INT was just a great read by Bates and the second Young just didn't see the safety (Bates again).  

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It just looked like whatever could go wrong did go wrong. We beat ourselves really.  From timing to turnovers and penalties, you name it. We won every statistical category but the scoreboard. I hate to borrow a phrase from Ron but it was truly missed opportunities all game long.

That's the most frustrating part.  We truly looked like the better team but just kept making bad mistakes.  However we all knew there will be growing pains this year.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Smithers said:

We all knew this, but here’s some stats to back it up.  The OL did a great job giving Bryce time, but our WRs had very little separation. 

image.thumb.png.e3517e4f03ebe4b1b824bc782e53d99e.png

I want to be excited about this, but then I see Daniel Jones is 5th on this list. Did I just happen to watch a different SNF game than everyone else?