• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign VICK this Offseason!

dmo4455

The Panthers have brought in 1 black QB in their history when the team was 1-15 and completely irrelevant as a franchise. It should also be noted that that QB was 36 years old (older than Jake is now), was semi-retired, and was not immediately seen as a viable option by many in this fanbase. As soon as they could replace him, he was replaced with a more marketable QB. Since that time they havent brought in any black QBs, but they have brought in a 42 year old off the street. Theyve brought in a 1st round bust who absolutely sucked in David Carr, they've brought in McCown, they've brought in Feeley, they've brought in Moore. They drafted LEFORS!!! So while its true they dont tend draft alot of QBs they have drafted a few (all white) and constantly have brought guys in as FA's. Many in the Panther fanbase feel bringing Peete in 7 years ago was enough and there's no need to look at black QBs. And people may be thrilled to have a Donovan McNabb or David Garrard, but they aint got the guts to tell this team to draft and develop 1. Don & David didnt fall out of the sky, their teams believed in them and groomed them to become what they are today. The Panthers have never and will never do such a thing under current circumstances. Its gonna take new ownership.

Then I gues everyone in Charlotte other than you are racists...I guess the Panthers are in fact run by the KKK....but yet, your sorry racist ass continues to stay. Maybe you would be much happier cheering for another team. Please be assured that you would not be missed.

Hell, I would even buy you the one way ticket out of town if it would get rid of your racist rhetoric that is mucking up our board.

Then I gues everyone in Charlotte other than you are racists...

Nah, most people in Charlotte dont root for the Panthers anyway. They think Jake is f*cking our owner's daughter and feel he's incompetent. So its not like they care about this issue, they root for teams that have already had franchise black QBs before and aint afraid of being called "liberal".

I guess the Panthers are in fact run by the KKK....but yet, your sorry racist ass continues to stay. Maybe you would be much happier cheering for another team. Please be assured that you would not be missed.

The Panthers arent run by the KKK. The Panthers are a good organization, if I didnt feel that way I wouldnt support them. Do you really believe me KING TAHARQA would support this franchise if I truly felt that way?LOL. I just speak the real, the Panthers business model calls for a white guy at QB. Thats who will be speaking to the media after the game, thats who will have to deal with our corporate sponsors, thats who will need to have an intimate relationship with our coaches, thats who the team will have to look to for leadership and guidance. The Panthers just dont believe a young black man can do all that. Thats why they've never brought 1 in and tried.

Hell, I would even buy you the one way ticket out of town if it would get rid of your racist rhetoric that is mucking up our board.

Its not racist rhetoric, its a black paying fan of the Carolina Panthers pointing out their flawed marketing strategy and weak leadership up top when it comes to winning "at all costs".

Nah, most people in Charlotte dont root for the Panthers anyway. They think Jake is f*cking our owner's daughter and feel he's incompetent. So its not like they care about this issue, they root for teams that have already had franchise black QBs before and aint afraid of being called "liberal".

The Panthers arent run by the KKK. The Panthers are a good organization, if I didnt feel that way I wouldnt support them. Do you really believe me KING TAHARQA would support this franchise if I truly felt that way?LOL. I just speak the real, the Panthers business model calls for a white guy at QB. Thats who will be speaking to the media after the game, thats who will have to deal with our corporate sponsors, thats who will need to have an intimate relationship with our coaches, thats who the team will have to look to for leadership and guidance. The Panthers just dont believe a young black man can do all that. Thats why they've never brought 1 in and tried.

Its not racist rhetoric, its a black paying fan of the Carolina Panthers pointing out their flawed marketing strategy and weak leadership up top when it comes to winning "at all costs".

:smilielol5: thank u for getting my day off to a good start. thts some funny material right there

The Panthers have brought in 1 black QB in their history when the team was 1-15 and completely irrelevant as a franchise. It should also be noted that that QB was 36 years old (older than Jake is now), was semi-retired, and was not immediately seen as a viable option by many in this fanbase.

So you remember Rodney Peete but you forget, Dameyune Craig, Rod Rutherford, and more recently, Lester Ricard?

So you remember Rodney Peete but you forget, Dameyune Craig, Rod Rutherford, and more recently, Lester Ricard?

Any of those guys ever start? Hell some of them saw 0 gametime action. Imagine me talking to a Eagles fan about this topic. He starts listing Cunningham, Peete (in his prime), McNabb, Vick. I start naming practice squaders Craig, Rutherford, & Ricard. LMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

None of those guys ever were given a legitimate shot to take the reigns here. They are what they were, practice squad tokens we can point to to say we tried when we really havent.

Any of those guys ever start? Hell some of them saw 0 gametime action. Imagine me talking to a Eagles fan about this topic. He starts listing Cunningham, Peete (in his prime), McNabb, Vick. I start naming practice squaders Craig, Rutherford, & Ricard. LMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

None of those guys ever were given a legitimate shot to take the reigns here. They are what they were, practice squad tokens we can point to to say we tried when we really havent.

So it's racist white guys fault that those QB's sucked ass? And also that their just aren't very many good black qb's??

I think we really need to address the REAL issue with this team, they refuse to employ a white RB and something needs to be done about it! White RB's have been kept down long enough!!!

So it's racist white guys fault that those QB's sucked ass? And also that their just aren't very many good black qb's??

There arent that many good white QBs in fact the vast majority of them suck, but most NFL teams make sure they have 2-3 stockpiled on their roster despite that fact. The worst QBs to ever play in this league statiscally have all been white. Yet that doesnt stop us from believing the next one will be great, will materalize, and is worth drafting or acquiring.

I think we really need to address the REAL issue with this team, they refuse to employ a white RB and something needs to be done about it! White RB's have been kept down long enough!!!

Brad Hoover.

What about white WRS? They've been held down to!!! LOL. Yet Patrick Jeffers & Ricky Proehl have worked for the Panthers. Thats more white WRs than we've had black QBs. Now both of those guys were very good players for us, but the fact stands the team wasnt afraid to give those guys a chance. Wish I could say the same for black QBs.

what are you going to say if we sign vick and he flops out? are you going to eat your words if that happened?

Yes I would. Just like Im saying about Delhomme right now. The thing is, I dont think Vick can do any worse than him, which makes bringing him in a NO BRAINER to most NFL fans who want to win.

Yes I would. Just like Im saying about Delhomme right now. The thing is, I dont think Vick can do any worse than him, which makes bringing him in a NO BRAINER to most NFL fans who want to win.

Ill agree with you , and I will say that I was appalled with vick, being a dog lover. But I will say that I believe in second chances and am glad he is on the right track. Now I am up for anything when it comes to the QB position. Vick isn't my favorite option but there arent many options out there. If he comes in, plays well, works hard and stays away from the stupid sh!t like he has been I would be all for it. But King, That is never going to happen, just my opinion.

The absurdity is beyond me, but thanks for keeping me entertained this morning.

I have no doubts you believe what you are saying. Crazy people tend to do that.

Have a merry Christmas and remember, just cuz you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

Archived