• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

24-Hour Rule Back In Effect

Montsta

12 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

disappeared mod , a few of them here and there poke their heads up once in a while on some sort of power trip.  Gives them a boner or something is my guess.

Mod who started this was talking wild in one the Covid threads a couple years ago. Disappeared for a while. 

• Poo 3

I think fans are just fed up. The younger generation isn’t going to be patient and the fact is there are now many other places to discuss panthers football. Twitter, Reddit, discord, other forums. This used to be the place to be. When igo had Josh Norman on and hardy made an account, Fat Alice in the smack forum. Those were the days. Having a prime Cam Newton certainly helped. This is my second account - I’ve been here for a long time. All this to say, the glory days are over for CH. It doesn’t help that many super intelligent and long-standing posters who had polarizing opinions were either banned or run off. Now even the TB is an echo chamber for conservative talking points. 

SCP doesn’t make threads, Zod doesn’t do his weekly threads anymore, PhillyB, rodeo, and yes even GJBC are all gone. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Mod who started this was talking wild in one the Covid threads a couple years ago. Disappeared for a while. 

I don’t know how I was talking wild but apologize if I ever offended anyone. I was gone for years due to a brain tumor and other pretty serious health problems that I had to take care of. I’m not back due to some new hard on or power trip. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2