• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hackett > Jarrett

Car123

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? uhh . . . . . can he read the playbook yet??????? he should be cut immediately.

Have you been watching the games at all this season? Especially Jarrett? He has been making some great play so far. In fact, he made some good criticial catch before the game were over on 3rd down against the Chargers & Cardinals. He has made some great catch when we need it. Even Jake said Jarrett has gotten better this year & is still learning. I would say this year is Jarrett's true "rookie" season compare to him being invisible last season.

Did you see what Hackett is capable of doing. The guy is more explosive than Jarrett and he hasn't dropped a pass in 3 years.

I think he should be ahead of Jarrett in the Depth Chart.

He'd have to stay healthy to earn that. 9 games, 13 receptions doesn't get it done. Jarrett has talent, we need both of them contributing.

If we could engage Hackett more in the offensive scheme our offense would be that much more explosive....do you guys remember what he did in Seattle in the playoffs? Blew up!

He is good...we NEED to utilize him to push for the title...those are the little things that make us That much better...

Archived