• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Probowl selection Peppers/ Williams in Beason out

holycrikey

Well, we know that the Pro Bowl can be a stupid popularity contest some years. Regardless, I love seeing Panthers representing the team in the Pro Bowl.

So, who makes it?

All I know, if Beason doesn't make it, I will completely flip poo. I think he has the best chance to make it from our team and has absolutely lived up to his "Beast" nickname on every single snap through these first 16 games so far.

Peppers is 7th in the NFC regarding sacks. D-Will and J-Stew are both in the top 10 in rushing in the NFC, but I figure both are long shots now, considering Stewart's late surge and Williams' late drop out.

Even though our O-line has been banged up, we have great guys that won't get any attention. However, I think Kalil is a top 5 center in the NFL and deserves a Pro Bowl spot.

Any other input from you guys?

if we're lucky......none.

pro bowl is a joke. just a popularity contest where you play in a meaningless game but still risk injury.

players come back and tell the teams, "hey! i'm popular now and pretty special cause i got this here "honor" so i'm going to need more money cause somehow that makes me more valuable. pay me or trade me."

Archived