• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL Saints BobbY McCray Arrested

Jbro

Good sign for saints, about to be 3 losses in a row and your players are getting arrested right before the playoffs.

NEW ORLEANS -- New Orleans police say that Saints defensive end Bobby McCray has been arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated and other counts.

Police spokesman Gary Flot says McCray was stopped by an officer who saw him speeding about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. He was booked into Orleans Parish Prison on charges of driving while intoxicated, speeding, careless operation of a motor vehicle and not having his vehicle registration with him.

Flot says McCray did not resist.

A Saints spokesman says team officials are aware of the situation and will let the legal process take its course.

McCray's attorney, Donald Foret, said he planned to talk to McCray later Tuesday and did not comment further.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4779216&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Panthers had a player arrested this season, too. Though I highly doubt McCray will get out of a DUI.

Beason was innocent of the crime though. The guy try to fight him, so it was his fault first not Beason.

And at least Beason didn't try to get drunk & then drive. He too good to do that kind of crap.

McCray has a grand total of 10 tackles and 1.5 sacks for the whole year. I would only be worried if either Will Smith or Charles Grant got injured and McCray was unavailable.

Louisiana actually has very strict laws for DWI's. I doubt he would be suspended before he is convicted anyway.

Jan

Panthers had a player arrested this season, too. Though I highly doubt McCray will get out of a DUI.

And he was let out with no bond after a matter of minutes and all charges were dropped.

This is the big difference, All charges were dropped because of the Dbag who alleged them is a tool

Just pointing out the facts before the Saints fans do. An arrest is an arrest. But clearly McCray will not get out of this without discipline from the law and the league.

Jarrett didn't get disciplined for his DUI did he? I don't think the leauge did anything. They probably didn't bother to suspend him since he's so irrelevant on the field anyway.

Archived