• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich vs Matt Rhule

micnificent28

9 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

And teams that don’t really even have a national following(Vikings) taking over your stadium. Dark times indeed 

I can't latch on to anything with this team. The one player I looked forward to seeing, CMC, was sent packing by Fitt for draft capital he used on a game managing QB. I can't do this. I can't with Fitt anymore.

Edited by pantherj

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I can't latch on to anything with this team. The one player I looked forward to seeing, CMC, was sent packing by Fitt for draft capital he used on a game managing QB. I can't do this. I can't with Fitt anymore.

It is sickening seeing him getting MVP talk.  Fitty gave him away

• Pie 1

Honestly, this team just plays with almost no heart, specifically the offense. it's just the same predictable bs, inside runs and screen passes. The worst part is that I can't really tell if it's reich's fault or BY's fault, i'm leaning toward reich.

This team feels the same because the team sucks, but we have to draft picks to rebuild with.We are stuck in a hole, but there's no light at the end of the tunnel. My biggest worry is BY does actually have potential, but his confidence is squandered because of inept coaching staff(Reich). Even if he does pan out, he has virtually no star receiving options, which is critical to a QB's success.