• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"24" season 8

Jangler

24 is finally cancelled? About time. I got so tired of this show after the 5th season when it became apparent to me that the plot structure of every season is the same.

You don't get tired of having a mole each season? Lol

Look, after the whole Nina' mole plot, they could NEVER and I mean NEVER top that and it should have been that.

I always thought Fox, after season 4-5 should have did some pre-quel seasons, maybe from Jack's special forces missions or w/e, cause obviously they'd run out of ideas.

Whoo, glad to hear this. I went to the gym for 2 hours last night and thought I missed a new episode of House. Luckily I just missed this garbage.

Jk. I really do want to get into this show. But I want to see it from the beginning, but that entails watching 7 seasons times how many episodes? Probably looking at ~100 hours to get caught up. That sounds like a lot of effort. 24 needs a database for noobs to get caught up like the one for Metal Gear.

Whoo, glad to hear this. I went to the gym for 2 hours last night and thought I missed a new episode of House. Luckily I just missed this garbage.

Jk. I really do want to get into this show. But I want to see it from the beginning, but that entails watching 7 seasons times how many episodes? Probably looking at ~100 hours to get caught up. That sounds like a lot of effort. 24 needs a database for noobs to get caught up like the one for Metal Gear.

im right now trying to get caught up on lost...with a baby...that shiit aint easy!!

Archived