• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any room at the inn?

bandwagoner

Well I'd set the promise as my signature, but for the life of me I can't figure out how! Also, if it was Panthers vs. Bills it wouldn't matter who I cheered for because I'd wake up and the bills would still be out of the picture come week 14 :(. but if it actually somehow did happen I'd cheer against the Dick Jauron-led Bills. Maybe not the Bill Cowher-led bills, though (I can hope)

Well I'd set the promise as my signature, but for the life of me I can't figure out how! Also, if it was Panthers vs. Bills it wouldn't matter who I cheered for because I'd wake up and the bills would still be out of the picture come week 14 :(. but if it actually somehow did happen I'd cheer against the Dick Jauron-led Bills. Maybe not the Bill Cowher-led bills, though (I can hope)

PM me your password, I will set the signature for you:biggrin5::wink::eek::rolleyes::D

C'n'P what you need and go to user CP( in the upper left hand of the screen), then down to sig. should be pretty self explanatory after that. If I can do it...

So there's actually a few things I need to know:

1) Is having Muhsin Muhammad as my favorite player out of style?

2) Why isn't Williams going bowling?

3) What's up with Peppers?

4) How many of these questions will you answer?

1. Mooooooooooose will always and forever be a fan favorite. My favorite: John Beason (former: Mike Minter)

2. B/c the Pro Bowl voting process is bogus (fans unlimited voting favors big market teams, voting ends prior to week 15) this is why the NFC has Portis....a very fast start and a slow slow finish (compared to a steady first half and an explosion in the 2nd half by DWill) and the big market of the Washington Redskins. (I wouldn't doubt it if Portis sat out the Pro Bowl w/ an injury...which would open the spot to the rightful owner...DeAngelo Williams...lead leading...cough cough...20 TDs...cough...cough)

3. Peppers? What do you mean? He's playing great...pro bowl season. We'll either lock him up long term (which I think will happen) or simply place the franchise tag on him and look to re-sign Jordan Gross.

4. All of 'em :D

bandwagoner - I grew up cheering for the Bills, and I still root for them very much so. I moved to Charlotte in 1994 from Toronto...don't hate...my Mom is from Niagara Falls, NY :P and Dad was a Bills fan since they began, growing up in Toronto. I grew up here in North Carolina and have grown into a rather huge fan :drool5: since 1995...even more since they began playing in Charlotte in 96...Still in my early 20s so I really "grew up" w/ the Panthers...Welcome aboard...just don't jump ship!!

KEEP POUNDIN'

I grew up a Bills fan and deep down inside, I still am ....... I HATE the Dolphins. Moved south in 1979. Remembered how difficult it was getting Bills tickets so I jumped at the Panthers from their very beginning.

I was with the Bills in their beginning and now the Panthers from theirs. I won't abandon either one.

But in those Bills vs Panthers games, I have no problem with my loyalties. Panthers the entire way!

Welcome!!

Oh you'd better not be a leafs fan, or there are going to be some problems :P

GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Caps killed us 4-1 tonight..man oh man do we need John Tavares! As a kid, whenever the Leafs were in Buffalo we'd used to go stay w/ my Grandparents in Niagara Falls...so hard to get tickets in TO....nothing like a Leafs/Sabres game in Buffalo!

"I won't abandon either one.

But in those Bills vs Panthers games, I have no problem with my loyalties. Panthers the entire way!"

I'm the exact same way!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Caps killed us 4-1 tonight..man oh man do we need John Tavares! As a kid we always used to go stay w/ my Grandparents in Niagara Falls and go to the Leafs/Sabres games...could never get tickets in TO....nothing like a Leafs/Sabres game in Buffalo!

"I won't abandon either one.

But in those Bills vs Panthers games, I have no problem with my loyalties. Panthers the entire way!"

I'm the exact same way!!

Well, except for the Leafs comments (..... what have I heard? "Leaves" :D )

:cheers2:

Archived