• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

~63% of the time...

Kettle

...three game sweeps have happened. Being that the Eagles are the lesser of two evils, I hope that it doesn't happen again this weekend.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=tsn-threefeatcowboysface&prov=tsn&type=lgns

So who thinks the cowgirls are really going to be one and done? I think they are the more balanced team, and will likely make their way into the next round. Unless Andy figures out some way to actually put points on the board.

I'm putting my money on the eagles to win. I just get the feeling that Reid was holding back during that last game to give his guys some fire in the next game against them (which is the one that really matters). That and the fact that Romo tends to fold when theres pressure faster then a deck of cards, tend to make me think this the Eagles will pull off a upset.

I'm putting my money on the eagles to win. I just get the feeling that Reid was holding back during that last game to give his guys some fire in the next game against them (which is the one that really matters). That and the fact that Romo tends to fold when theres pressure faster then a deck of cards, tend to make me think this the Eagles will pull off a upset.

I wouldn't think so since Philly would have had a first round bye with a win. That said, Wade Phillips is still the coach in Dallas and Reid is pretty good come playoff time. I hope got some things corrected during the week.

Archived