• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Steve Smith highlight video I have seen

Eazy-E

Someone needs a lesson in proper soundtracking, but hey, cool stolen vids none the less. I like the "all videos are copyright of the NFL" at the start. Nice touch. Smith is amazing though, and it makes me sad to see Jake actually have some oomph on the ball.

I agree. When MFker is the 3rd word in the video, I just closed it up. Too bad a great post can be ruined by someone's insensitivity to young viewers that sit next to grandpa when he's looking at the huddle. I'm not against anyone using words of their choice, but people need to learn that the whole world doesn't live by their philosophy. We need to be considerate of others and understand that not all young people are taught how to mfk each other. I guess the huddle needs to put a warning on the mfker language. My grand kids hear cursing, but they don't hear mfker or gddmn.

I'm feel bad for the dude... He has the potential to be one of the top WR's to ever play the game. But his QB has screwd him and he still has amazing stats!

Screwed him? Somehow he won the Triple Crown & been to the Pro Bowl several times. That far from Jake screwed him up, though you can say Jake screwed him recently. ;)

Thank for posting the videos btw, S.S 89 H.O.F. Smitty kick ass no matter what other say!! :auto:

Archived