• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weird Dream last night and the night before and the night before

Cat

I've had a lot of similar dreams the last 1 1/2 weeks.

Like last night I was in NY trying to get a taxi but couldn't. I was in a hurry. I asked a lady for help. she said if I ride this roller coaster that she was operating (random i know) then I would be able to get a taxi. I was stuck on the roller coaster forever and it was making me crazy late. I finally got off and started walking down the street again but still couldn't find a taxi. I found myself stuck in this building complex with no roads around. I asked a guy for help and he told me to go the 12 floor of the building and I would find an exit that leads to a road. Instead I when I went to the 12th floor I was suddenly in a museum with a bunch of stuff about Galileo. I went out the exit and instead of being on a road I was on a roof top with tons of pools, there was a party going on and everyone was having a good time but for some reason i didn't want to be there i wasn't even interested. I could see the road way down but had no clue how to get to it. I don't think I ever got my taxi.

Anyways I've been having similar dreams to this where I'm trying to do something but can't and i feel lost. They invoke the same feelings.

Any idea whats wrong with me?

I had a recurring dream between the ages of 14 and 22 (give or take) in which I was being chased by two men in suits. It was always a different location, but I would run for hours and finally come to a point where I thought it was safe to stop and hide, while consciously knowing (from my previous dreams) that it wasn't safe to stop running. The two guys would come around the corner, grab me, and I'd wake up. This happened five or six times each month for about eight years. One day the dream started and I was being chased by these two guys, but this time I was driving a car. Every other dream prior to that had been on foot. Also, my friend Sarah was in the passenger seat. We ran from these two guys for a long time and as I was starting to panic, my friend Sarah said to me "just pull the car over." I argued with her, telling her it wasn't safe...that they would catch us. She kept saying "just pull the car over." So finally, I pulled the car over, and the two guys just drove by us. I've never had the dream since. I always tell my friend Sarah that she somehow saved me from this crap dream I had over and over.

Now, having typed all that. What does all this mean? I have no idea. How might this knowledgeg help you? I have no idea.

I've had a lot of similar dreams the last 1 1/2 weeks.

Like last night I was in NY trying to get a taxi but couldn't. I was in a hurry. I asked a lady for help. she said if I ride this roller coaster that she was operating (random i know) then I would be able to get a taxi. I was stuck on the roller coaster forever and it was making me crazy late. I finally got off and started walking down the street again but still couldn't find a taxi. I found myself stuck in this building complex with no roads around. I asked a guy for help and he told me to go the 12 floor of the building and I would find an exit that leads to a road. Instead I when I went to the 12th floor I was suddenly in a museum with a bunch of stuff about Galileo. I went out the exit and instead of being on a road I was on a roof top with tons of pools, there was a party going on and everyone was having a good time but for some reason i didn't want to be there i wasn't even interested. I could see the road way down but had no clue how to get to it. I don't think I ever got my taxi.

Anyways I've been having similar dreams to this where I'm trying to do something but can't and i feel lost. They invoke the same feelings.

Any idea whats wrong with me?

You slept with Jake.....didn't you.....didn't YOU!? :auto:

Lets look at the facts:

-You have no internet at the house

-You clearly love the internet (PC and Xbox)

-Your dream is you can't get to where you want to cuz you can't find the highway.

The information super-highway perhaps?

DING DING DING!!! I think we have a winner!

Dream interpretation is right up there with reading tea leaves Cat.

The answer lies in what is going on when you are concious, don't look for answers during the 40 winks.

good advice :)

Archived