• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 6 NFL

Jaxel

6 hours ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Chargers are the most underperforming team in the nfl. At the same time Herbert is not HIM!! He's got talent but he just keeps making crucial mistakes at the most critical times. There is a reason they haven't won any meaningful games and only made it to the playoffs last year but still got trounced by the Jags. Panthers are 0-6 but thats because we suck, Chargers shouldn't be 2-3

Not sure I would blame that on Herbert. The Chargers have underperformed from Fouts, to Brees, to Rivers and now Herbert.

It's where HOF QB's go to not win anything of note. 

Honestly, as shitty of a situation as the Panthers have endured since 1995, I wouldn't trade it for the Chargers. The surety of their underperformance(reg. season or playoffs) is amazing.

• Beer 2

On 10/16/2023 at 8:52 PM, DJ feed me moore said:

@4Corners what has Herbert done to impress you? blow a 24 point lead in the playoffs?

Not much but only a fool doesn't realized they have the WORST defense in the league with an atrocious secondary which is why i took the Cowboys to win for the first time. Those who are snagging Dak on the waiver wire thinking he finally turn his game around would be very disappointed as its only fools gold! Keep in mind, BAD DEFENSE loses games while ELITE defense win games! That is a FACT! 

https://www.givemesport.com/los-angeles-chargers-worst-defense-nfl/