• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS Sports suggest Panthers trade Burns to the Ravens for a first and third.

Varking

23 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Around the nfl just tweeted that the panthers should put Luvu on the block. I hope this is just them talking out of their arse and not them hinting at they know something. Luvu and brown are pretty much all we have. 

Side note, why have the last two years been nothing but websites saying panthers should trade everyone? Do other teams get this much trade speculation? 

I think it’s because last year everyone knew we needed to trade everything we had to get a QB, and this year it’s because we’re 0-6. 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

I think it’s because last year everyone knew we needed to trade everything we had to get a QB, and this year it’s because we’re 0-6. 

Looking at it now, trading the best rb in the league and an extremely good wr may not have been a good idea. 

2 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Looking at it now, trading the best rb in the league and an extremely good wr may not have been a good idea. 

We’d look at it a lot differently if Aiyuk was a Panther instead of the draft compensation we received for CMC. That would have made moving DJ more reasonable. Huge mistake there imo. 

• Pie 1