• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That other guy we let walk

WarHeel

To be fair, any of the Bears running backs would have done what he is currently doing if not more today. He isn't as good as Herbert or Johnson but he's getting a chance to play due to injuries and they went run heavy and screen heavy because of the D2 QB that is in. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

To be fair, any of the Bears running backs would have done what he is currently doing if not more today. He isn't as good as Herbert or Johnson but he's getting a chance to play due to injuries and they went run heavy and screen heavy because of the D2 QB that is in. 

Do you feel like Miles Sanders would be doing what he’s doing right now?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WarHeel said:

Do you feel like Miles Sanders would be doing what he’s doing right now?

If he was in the Bears offense today? Probably. I don't think it's the end of the world letting Foreman walk. I wanted him back. But I get thinking Sanders would be an upgrade over Foreman. Chuba is better than Foreman. We just aren't putting people in positions to succeed.  

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Varking said:

If he was in the Bears offense today? Probably. I don't think it's the end of the world letting Foreman walk. I wanted him back. But I get thinking Sanders would be an upgrade over Foreman. Chuba is better than Foreman. We just aren't putting people in positions to succeed.  

We will have to disagree on that one. I don’t feel either Chuba or D’onta are significantly better than the other. But I know they’re better than Sanders. And I know both are cheaper.

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Chuba is not better than Foreman. Foreman is being grossly misused in Chicago. All I heard about Sanders when we got him was how good a receiver out the backfield he will be and how Fireman was not. Sanders hasnt impressed me with anything what so ever at all. Foreman is worlds better to us and Chuba is worlds better than Sanders with us. It should have been a one two punch with Chuba and Foreman this season and Sanders should have been with another team. Is he even playing lately or is he out again anyhow?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, WarHeel said:

We will have to disagree on that one. I don’t feel either Chuba or D’onta are significantly better than the other. But I know they’re better than Sanders. And I know both are cheaper.

Chuba is way more explosive than Foreman, and he's younger as well. The fact is that it was Hubbard that had the same average as Sanders which was better than Foreman's.

1 minute ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Chuba is not better than Foreman. Foreman is being grossly misused in Chicago. All I heard about Sanders when we got him was how good a receiver out the backfield he will be and how Fireman was not. Sanders hasnt impressed me with anything what so ever at all. Foreman is worlds better to us and Chuba is worlds better than Sanders with us. It should have been a one two punch with Chuba and Foreman this season and Sanders should have been with another team. Is he even playing lately or is he out again anyhow?

Chuba is better than Foreman, and that's why he had the better average.

Just now, Ricky Prickles said:

How has Foreman been grossly misused in Chicago? lol

What he does well the other two guys in front of him do better. He was signed to be depth. And he was. Also, he just got hurt. 

2 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

By not playing him that is how.

Other two guys looks decent ahead of him but he sure looks good today.

They are both better. Better pass catchers, better at blocking and better runners. They aren't sitting him for no reason. He was signed for cheap. He is not better than Johnson or Herbert.