• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 9 or also known as 'As the Harbrough Turns'

jayboogieman

Not sure why I really care though. If FSU is undefeated there's no way the ACC lets them lose the ACC CG. I still remember that completely manufactured offsides penalty against Clemson on the successful onside kick that literally everyone screams bullshit at in retrospect.

We'd have to completely rock FSU to have any chance and that ain't gonna happen.

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Duke beats Louisville, then UNC beats Duke.

That would put everything in our hands.

VT is a sleeper spoiler. They only have one ACC loss. If duke can beat Louisville tonight then Louisville can beat VT next week that would definitely put us in the driver's seat.

I say that knowing 100% full well that we could absolutely lose to GT tonight. 😂

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meh, fug state. With Clemson out of the mix I absolutely hope they beat them. I can only stomach hoping for a state or duke win when there is an immediate and direct benefit to UNC.

It's better Carolina vs lesser Carolina. Always have to pull for NC schools against SC schools😋

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

It's better Carolina vs lesser Carolina. Always have to pull for NC schools against SC schools😋

NCSU’s fans make it impossible for me to pull ever pull for them unless it were to put UNC in a championship game or something like that.

Most State fans hate Carolina more than they actually like State.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

duke and state can kiss my ass. It's a stretch to call the University of New Jersey - Durham campus a "NC school".

8 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

NCSU’s fans make it impossible for me to pull ever pull for them unless it were to put UNC in a championship game or something like that.

Most State fans hate Carolina more than they actually like State.

You two keep it up and I may have to start rooting for SC schools whenever they play UNCBb Tee Hee GIF