• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 2 Spoilers Thread

Sultan33g

yeah same here. even the cerberus officer lectured me about giving it to cerberus. but i have a feeling that it may be like the rachni in part 1; if you killed them, you were nagged at for genocide. if you let them live, you were nagged at for endangering the galaxy. the writers just love to nag at you.

that fleet of reaper ships in the final scene was freaking sweet, so i don't regret it.

I'm REALLY hoping since ME3 is the final installment they go nuts with the possible ending scenarios. I'm talking like your decisions in the previous two games possibly making it impossible to beat the game at all.

That would be fun and aweful at the same time.:yikes:

It's the next logical step. Bioware can't say your choices make a real impact on the way the game will play out if you're destined to win regardless.

If you fuged up and can't win you could always start a vanilla game with no import rather than going back and playing the first two games again.

But yeah, those canons were pretty sexy. I wasn't expecting them to be that powerful. They were actually probably close to the destructiveness of the collector ship's beam thing.

it took 2 years to develop ME2. and that was including all of the new stuff. new combat, new game mechanics, new graphics, ect.

for ME3 they are keeping the same infrastructure as ME2. all they have to make is new environments and dialogue/animations. so it should take significantly less time to make.

Archived