• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which Panthers season

Lilsmitty09

03 and its not even remotely close. Even with the terrible ending to it it was still easily the most exciting time thus far as a Panthers fan! Heres to getting back to that SB form next year with Matt Moore at the helm!:cheers2:

my dad has been a fan ever since the creation of the team, and he said 1996 was wild. mine would be 2003 and it didn't surprise me that they made it to the superbowl too much, because in 2002, the defense was soooo good. turnover after turnover!

I was 10 during the 1996 season and while it was awesome to see our Cats get so far so soon nothing compares to the feeling I had when the clock hit 00:00 in Philly and I realized the Cardiac Cats were going to the big dance.

No doubt the Superbowl season. We were like a team that no one care about & not give us respect and we surprise many with pulling off many unexpecting wins. Plus, how can you not love Jake's pass to Smitty for a 69 yards TD in the Playoffs that was the longest in Playoffs history?? :thumbsup:

Though I can say the season after that when we went 1-7 & Jake lead us to 6 straight wins. That say a lot about our team's heard there. We could have went 1-15 again if our team just gave up at 1-7, but they didn't.

Our first Playoffs in '96, '05 & '08 seasons (before the Playoffs loss against the Cards) were great too.

2003. For those who haven't watched the highlights of it on Hulu go check it out. Brings back awesome memories.

What the best words to type on search there if I may ask?

My favorite season has to be the '03 superbowl season. Of course! I also really enjoyed the '08 season. After the '08 season, I thought we were a dynasty in the making lol. I was brought back down to reality after the playoff game, and even more so after this previous season. I became a fan during the '01 season, so I really dont remember any previous seasons.

My favorite season has to be the '03 superbowl season. Of course! I also really enjoyed the '08 season. After the '08 season, I thought we were a dynasty in the making lol. I was brought back down to reality after the playoff game, and even more so after this previous season. I became a fan during the '01 season, so I really dont remember any previous seasons.

What a bad year to become a Cats fan!

What a bad year to become a Cats fan!

Yea man. I was literally forced into being a Panthers fan then lol. I lived in Mississippi at the time, and since I was from NC, everyone just assumed I was a Panthers fan. They'd talk and joke about the Panthers being sorry, and I was always there to try and defend the Panthers so I just said, I might as well be a Panthers fan since I'm always defending them and talking about them.

Archived