• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest suprises and biggest drop offs..

Mayor Qumiby

If martin can Im sure Bill could. But does he want to run full time?
Bill already won his championship so he doesn't have a need to commit himself to every single race on the schedule.

As for RCR, I don't see them as serious contenders for the Championship but I can see two of their cars in the Chase (with Burton the one left in the cold).

I'm sure Rick has no problem with beer sponsors. Bud had been on the car before, the problem with Bud this time around was Rick had already signed agreements with Amp/MT Dew before Junior came along. That's the real reason. I know I bullshit alot around here but that much is factual, and i'm sure of it.

Predictions for the season:

#24 leads the points all the way to end until the 48 beats him again and wins a 5th title.(in a !fuging row i might add!ha!)

RCR makes a comeback but it doesn't include Harvick because his attitude is poo and he doesn't wanna be there. Bowyer bitches more than anyone but makes up for it on the track and jeff burton is......well, he's jeff burton. an incredible person. an asset to the sport for sure.

Kasey challenges for the cup this year but falls to 3rd in the final tally. Hamlin comes in 4th. Kasey jumps ship to Hendrick at the end of the year but it is announced near the end of the season, possibly Atlant or Charlotte fall races as Mr. H is completely worn out with "Junebug" and his dumbass lack of skills.

I can't wait for the season to start!!

• 1 month later...

Archived