• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Flames 9pm

KingKucci

Rod needs to make some actual changes. No more chopping up lines. Bring up Suzuki, Pomo, whoever else in the pipeline that might provide a spark.

Bench Orlov, bench KK, I’m not as down on Necas as everybody else, but sit his ass too. Hell, sit Aho if you have to. Gotta get the meassage through to these guys.

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, Stumpy said:

Rod needs to make some actual changes. No more chopping up lines. Bring up Suzuki, Pomo, whoever else in the pipeline that might provide a spark.

Bench Orlov, bench KK, I’m not as down on Necas as everybody else, but sit his ass too. Hell, sit Aho if you have to. Gotta get the meassage through to these guys.

Yeah, eventually something has to change. I know Rod probably still believes this is correctable but we are a pretty good ways into this and it doesn't seem to be working. 

Now, in Rod's defense, we have had another season under him of a bunch of line changes before things started clicking. Maybe this is another one.

I am still mostly worried about the goalie situation. We have absolutely no safety net for sluggish offense or a few mental errors. Mistakes are just too easily scored on. That has to stop. 

I know plenty of you keep defending this situation but the stats aren't an accident. Also consider how often we force those mistakes and get stoned by supposedly average goalies. Our guys have extreme difficulty with that. 

• Beer 1