• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Passing rule need to be changed!!!

R0CKnR0LLA

As we know the saints will play dirty football anyway they can. Those 2 TD passes by Drew Brees is just another example of how cheap and crappy their team is. I give props to the saints defense. But the special teams and the O of the saints is cheap and easy. I think the league needs to change of the rule to where there can be no TD passes until 4th quarter. That last TD just shows you how crappy the saints O is and how Payton does not trust his D one bit Saints does not deserve to win. The rule needs to be changed. Hell why not change the rule. Everytime you turn around a new rule is put in are one is change for some reason are another. Mind aswell make where no team can do TDs until the 4th quarter. Point blank.

Then get out of it and take the smell with you.

Rofl.

the NFL needs to go back to its roots and get rid of the forward pass in general. we would be unstoppable.

Not even joking, a game (as in, an individual game - not an alternate form of football) of only lateral passes would be awesome.

would that be rugby?

No, because it wouldn't involve the NFL, their rules and the players involved.

You know, nothing like rugby? I specifically said a "game" as in an individual game that is being played, like Panthers vs <whoever>.

Nice attempt to derail me, though.

Archived