• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clayton: 2nd rounder could get Marshall

unicar15

if there's any possibility of character issues, it's not gonna happen... but i also have to imagine the front office would be willing to give a little leeway if they could manage to swipe him for a 2nd rounder.

The Big Cat needs to realize that some of the best proven players in the league have character issues and that Marshall was a model citizen when his team was 6-0. If he is going to continue to keep John Fox as our head coach then he needs to trust Fox to keep a guy like Marshall under control.

plz let this happen, i would RAPE kids at Madden, especially when they have like 4 or 5 roster updates when Moores stats are through the roof because he has smith and marshall. LOL it would be MADNESS>

Antonio Bryant > Brandon Marshall but not in the sense one player is better than the other. Bryant is a FA so no trading away draft picks and we could still use our first pick to get a good WR for the future.

No way, why would we want ANOTHER Julius Peppers that play offense and not nearly as good even when he does want to play.

What would it matter if Fox freakin starts Delhomme again which although it hasnt been discussed, is a very real possibility. If that happens ill freak out.

But yes i would take Marshall. This organization avoiding "troubled players" is dumb and IMO reducing our chances of a Championship. Its a new system and new start for Marshall. If our offense plays like we did the last 5 games, we will be a force to say the least!

um... this'll never happen. cool idea, a thought to ejaculate to... i mean, seriously. if we had smith and marshall... DW and J-Stew, with matt moore leading the offense, we'd be unstoppable... so i don't see this happening. for mere speculation, say we wanted to trade for this guy... another team in the NFC, perhaps even the NFC South, would see this and would try everything in their power to stop it from happening. meaning they'd offer something better, and marty hurney would probably back down... because they're known for not going to war over a player.... thus, this will never happen.

i still like dwayne jarret, the guy has potential, he just needs a QB who's willing to give him more opportunities, not some guy who's gonna throw it to smith 95% of the time regardless of who's on the field. and whoever said something about Delhomme starting again... yeah, that's my biggest worry for this off season. if he starts, it doesn't matter who we sign or draft in the off season, we'll still be an 8-8 team next season.

Archived