• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes place Raanta on waivers

Panthers Fan 69

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Regardless of the current state of goalies in Raleigh, the fact this team decided to keep both Anderson and Raanta after last season raised my level of concern. 

Not sure about the rest of you, but I was fairly certain with both of their injury concerns that at least 1 of them would be gone.

Am I surprised this is where we are right now? Hardly.

I know. It was a very odd decision

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

This is the best news all week I don't feel bad for Raanta he sucked and got Das Boot! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE LIKE OH SUCH AND SUCH SUCKY PLAYEY IS A GOOD GUY.... FUG THAT GIVE ME ASSHOLE WINNERS!

I want Asshole winners too hahaha. Kidding. What I really want is us to trade necas or pesce and get us a true goal scorer. We don’t have one. Maybe aho or Svech when healthy. 

• Pie 1

On 12/18/2023 at 9:53 AM, BY9Franchise said:

This is the best news all week I don't feel bad for Raanta he sucked and got Das Boot! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE LIKE OH SUCH AND SUCH SUCKY PLAYEY IS A GOOD GUY.... FUG THAT GIVE ME ASSHOLE WINNERS!

Raanta was 2.23 GAA and .910 SV last season and .915 career, so some of us remember that and hoped he’d come around. Unfortunately he didn’t and somethings off with him.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1