• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did the Canes just sign goalie Aaron Dell?

organicrusty1201

58 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

What goalie would you currently suggest "spending" on I'll wait.

What the guy said above.  Koochies play as of late gives me hope at goalie.  If Freddie comes back we are good. If not…The guy from Arizona or the guy from the sharks, I can’t pronounce nor spelled their name, but those are two immediate step in and play situation, they step in and at least give us average goalie play. We do need a sniper we have to get better at goal scoring because that’s the number one issue every single year in playoff time is we can’t score. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Waddell said yesterday Fred could be back in a month or so and has medical approval.  We're just trying to bide time til then. At this point that's the better option other than buying WAY high on what could end up as Goalie #2 if and when Fred comes back.  If it doesn't work out, we can attack at the trade deadline

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, backINblack28 said:

Waddell said yesterday Fred could be back in a month or so and has medical approval.  We're just trying to bide time til then. At this point that's the better option other than buying WAY high on what could end up as Goalie #2 if and when Fred comes back.  If it doesn't work out, we can attack at the trade deadline

Here is my issue. With can’t go with just Koochie until Feb then hope Fred comes back. Our goalie situation is still the 32nd dead last in the league. We will be out of the playoffs if we wait two - three months. We gotta get a vet. It’s going to be too late if we lose that many games due to bad goalie play. 

• Beer 1