• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys fan claims jersey profiling in Philly airport

Jbro

LOL...that was awesome.

And I don't think any 'Girls fans will be using her as an example of hot girls who pull for the Cowgirls.

Loved the reporters snow boots. Very professional with that suit. :smilielol5:

I was thinking the same thing. Stupid fuging Dallas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• We've gone from wanting a franchise QB to an "elite" QB. Come on, people. 
    • All the side talk about BY aside I like the attention to small details. Though I find it hard to believe no one on staff and especially Josh McCown the QB coach tried to hone in on these things this time last year.
    • I haven't made any point but that "elite" is very much a matter of definition---it's subjective.  Dak has been good throughout his career, and last season was one of his best. Of course he faltered in the playoffs, but so did several QBs. So if you're going to ding him, you must ding them all, except one. There is only one truly elite QB in the league, and we all know who he is. Dak is a franchise QB. Matt Ryan was one as well. Palmer was as well before he got injured.  You seem to be suggesting that you can only win a chip with an elite QB. I say that you can win one without one. It's a team sport.  The fact is, Dak's career passer rating and career QBR are in the good territory, as a I've stated. If you look at his last season, they were more than good. QBs with lesser ratings than Prescott have led their teams to a chip.   Suggesting that most elite QBs will take a team bereft of a line and weapons to a chip doesn't make sense. It just doesn't. Mahomes and Brady are really the only ones that came close to that, and parts of their teams were elite if not most of their teams. Maybe Burrow can do it, but he's suffered some injuries that have directly affected his play and taken the shine off. You need at least a good team and a good QB. This pretty much shows itself every year.