• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Currently the 5th Ranked PP

On 1/3/2024 at 7:08 AM, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I’ve been saying it….it just needed more movement. The PP gets stale when they just move the puck but all the best ones rotate the bodies around. It’s why Tony D was so good at it. We are doing that while having guys net front. Boom magic!

I think it's this and the fact that they are actually getting people in front of the net. I don't know how many times last year (especially the playoffs) I would see us have a PP and literally nobody standing in front of the net. We need that person there to screen the goalie for our snipers.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I think it's this and the fact that they are actually getting people in front of the net. I don't know how many times last year (especially the playoffs) I would see us have a PP and literally nobody standing in front of the net. We need that person there to screen the goalie for our snipers.

Svech Noesen and Jarvis are getting to net fronts.... especially svech he's been out muscling every one! 

Also I disagree they have been setting up and shooting on the PP with more conviction! 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

They have to keep this up in the playoffs to have a better shot at winning the Cup

The defense is playing much better If we can get Koochie and Anderson healthy and in order for the playoffs with the added grit we have I like our chances with a top PP, in past seasons it wasn't so much scoring that we sucked at we did well 5 v 5 it was an anemic PP that cost us..... 

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

10 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

The defense is playing much better If we can get Koochie and Anderson healthy and in order for the playoffs with the added grit we have I like our chances with a top PP, in past seasons it wasn't so much scoring that we sucked at we did well 5 v 5 it was an anemic PP that cost us..... 

I remember a certain user that tried telling us the pp doesnt matter. Well, he has egg on his face now.

• Beer 1
  • The D 1