• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With Panthers cleaning house how safe is Bryce

4 hours ago, Martin said:

I think you are confusing tv analysts with league opinions. They might be the same, they might be different, you have no idea.

The league opinion was he was the best QB in the draft.. By league scouts he was considered the 1 player in the draft.. The league has proven time and time again that coaches have egos and think they are better then other guys.. Why would that change..

Some of you have for some reason have put your opinion over historical facts.. 

It doesn’t matter what we all think. Until proven otherwise it only matters if Tepper is done with BY. Realistically when has Tepper done anything the “way it’s supposed” to go? He falls in and out of love with coaches & players like it’s an item. Tepper will fall for whatever the next coach wants.

That’s my opinion.

23 minutes ago, ComebackCam said:

You don't get shutout twice in a row and its everybody fault except the QB lol .. delusional .. Bryce is garbage him going 1 to us was a practical joke

Who is saying that?? 

And are we going to be objectively viewing both games or just making up poo??

Just now, recceice said:

Dalton is under contract right??

Why would they waste more resources on QB??

I think dalton stays but its impossible to know what a new FO and staff is going to want to do.  Way too early to speculate about players futures.  If a new FO decides this is a true rebuild instead of throwing poo against the wall trying to win then any and everything is on the table

29 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I think dalton stays but its impossible to know what a new FO and staff is going to want to do.  Way too early to speculate about players futures.  If a new FO decides this is a true rebuild instead of throwing poo against the wall trying to win then any and everything is on the table

But a new FO is coming here knowing BY is what they are building atleast for the 1st season.. They aren’t doing plan B season 1..

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Bryce can always be benched.  Reich wanted it.  

And where is Reich now??

And I need some of you to stop making up narratives and actually post a report saying Reich wanted to bench BY.. I’ll wait

4 minutes ago, recceice said:

And where is Reich now??

And I need some of you to stop making up narratives and actually post a report saying Reich wanted to bench BY.. I’ll wait

so you believe those reports are false but yet you choose other reports you want to believe.  Cool

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

so you believe those reports are false but yet you choose other reports you want to believe.  Cool

Only he knows what is real and what is not. The rest of us have no idea.

• Pie 1