• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any idea of what Young is doing in the offseason to improve?

Jmac

5 minutes ago, GhostOfDocAnderson said:

Bruh, did you miss the part where I said Stroud was making 60+ yard throws accurately when Bryce was maxing out at 55 yards with putrid accuracy? My observation is that not only Stroud can throw further than Bryce, but also he can make those throws accurately and make them look easy. 

Nope, didn't miss it at all, hence why I led with, "Not disagreeing". The yardage you mentioned by Stroud reminded me of Russell, which reminded me of the fascination of him throwing from his knees. It was just noting Russell had a next level cannon (and went #1 because of it and ONLY it, btw), but I don't recall his accuracy and for that matter I don't recall there being such a focus on accuracy back then anyway. Maybe I should have led with, "it sort of reminds me when"? Not sure that would have made it any clearer either, but mentioning Russell shouldn't be seen as a flex against Stroud or for Young.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, ClawOn said:

Adding 10 pounds of muscle to his frame with the access he has to training and nutrition isn't asking for a lot.  

it's not hard at this level.   I mean, look at the huge gains CMC made after his rookie year.  He was a different runner year 2.  He went down easy as a rookie. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

it's not hard at this level.   I mean, look at the huge gains CMC made after his rookie year.  He was a different runner year 2.  He went down easy as a rookie. 

Either way this team needs to build an offense whether Young is the future or not. The next 2 offseasons should be dedicated to doing just that.