• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USA vs Canada II

Squirrel

Ryan Miller deserves a lot of credit for us being in this game, but damn what a soft goal to give up in OT. I love the man, but that's just unfortunate.

And as far as Crosby being soft; there is a huge difference between being soft and smart. Kid understands his value to his team.

F*** that look at Alex O. is he any less important to his team. Crosby is a hell of a scorer but he's as soft as they come in the NHL not really sure how anyone could argue otherwise.

F*** that look at Alex O. is he any less important to his team. Crosby is a hell of a scorer but he's as soft as they come in the NHL not really sure how anyone could argue otherwise.

AO is very good. Dirty at times but very good. His career will also be 5 years shorter than Crosby's, and the wear and tear at the end of the year will make sure he never wins a cup.

Man this sucks. I was yelling my head off when we got the tieing goal with 25 seconds left in the 3rd. We made some pretty bad passes through out the game and one costing us a goal. Im glad that the OT goal by Crosby was just a good play by him and not a result of something stupid we did. However everyone will be on Crosby's bandwagon again after he did absolutely nothing the past 2 games and this one vs USA again until OT. Ryan Miller is the man.

Archived