• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I can't figure it out.

I'm not crying. Very much the opposite actually. I enjoy it when he's booed at the track and i'm there. It makes me laugh to see all the hatin going on.

I agree with the rest of your post. I'm not sure what i said to imply me being pissed or upset or "crying" as you put it, but it's quite the opposite. :)

For the record, I heard no boos from my section. I did yawn quite loudly, however. :lol:

Not all of us loved Earnhardt. He had quite a following of booers on race day as well.

Oeof my Favorite Earnhardt Sr. quotes of all times is "I dont care if their cheerin or booin. Its when I dont hear anything that I will be worried." So much truth to that. Its much better to be loved or even to be hated. Than it is t not be known at all.

Oeof my Favorite Earnhardt Sr. quotes of all times is "I dont care if their cheerin or booin. Its when I dont hear anything that I will be worried." So much truth to that. Its much better to be loved or even to be hated. Than it is t not be known at all.

:iagree:

:)

:iagree:

YeaI mean don't get me wrong I respect he hellot of Jimmy and i team. He and they are without a best at what they do right now. Maybe ever.I just wish someone could make the damn thing competive. I was a Sr fan growing up. and I loved it when people hated him. Like im sure u love it now when people hate Jimmy.

YeaI mean don't get me wrong I respect he hellot of Jimmy and i team. He and they are without a best at what they do right now. Maybe ever.I just wish someone could make the damn thing competive. I was a Sr fan growing up. and I loved it when people hated him. Like im sure u love it now when people hate Jimmy.

LOL man I do. It really is kinda warming when i hear all the boos at TMS.

As silly as that sounds.

I love it though. As a Sr fan, I'm sure you remember the race (Dale's last win I think) at Talladega where he came up the middle without much help and went to 1st in the final few laps?

That was one i'll always remember. That and when he spun Terry Labonte (the 2nd time) at Bristol! lol yeah, those were the days.

LOL man I do. It really is kinda warming when i hear all the boos at TMS.

As silly as that sounds.

I love it though. As a Sr fan, I'm sure you remember the race (Dale's last win I think) at Talladega where he came up the middle without much help and went to 1st in the final few laps?

That was one i'll always remember. That and when he spun Terry Labonte (the 2nd time) at Bristol! lol yeah, those were the days.

Oh I remember that race like it was yesterday. I was young like 14, 15. And I remember telling my dad here come's Dale!! and he was like hes to far back hes done! and at the time there was a great battle for the lead. And then all of a sudden half a lap later my dad looks at me and says here comes dale!! lol. One of my favorite race days of all times!!

You and me both buddy. I don't think my Pops has ever been so excited! Let's see I was about 25 i guess and Dad is 30 years older. He starts hollerin "What in the hell is he doing?"!!! and he's p;issed! i'm laughin and tell him "I don't know Dad. He doesn't think that's going to work does he?"

Half a lap later the old man is screaming "Come on Dale! Come on Dale!"

haha

it was very memorable.

haha, i'm callin bullshit! Wait, you were at vegas? no you prolly didn't catch any. Texas is quite the booer!
Oh yeah. Live about 5-10 minutes away from the speedway too.

True story about the lack of boos in my section. They did boo for Kyle (no hometown love for him) and strangely, Carl Edwards.

Oh yeah. Live about 5-10 minutes away from the speedway too.

True story about the lack of boos in my section. They did boo for Kyle (no hometown love for him) and strangely, Carl Edwards.

LOL that's too funny! I don't c are for neither one of them clowns especially the 18 but Edwards comes off as real nice on camera and a dick behind. jmo

Archived