• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I can't figure it out.

Yes the burnout was kick ass!! Well I dunno what to say about the 48 -- yea kinda sux that it is driving the fan base down, but damn they have the perfect package right now -- him and Chad "know" how to talk to each other, they have the best communication in the garage. That has a lot to do with it right there.

I dont for the last few years I have ahted the guy. Wanted him to wreck every week. But for some reason this year the hatred is gone. I still dont cheer for him. Or want him to win. But when he does its almost become a tip of the hat thing. At some point you gotta respect what JJ and that team is able to do...

I dont for the last few years I have ahted the guy. Wanted him to wreck every week. But for some reason this year the hatred is gone. I still dont cheer for him. Or want him to win. But when he does its almost become a tip of the hat thing. At some point you gotta respect what JJ and that team is able to do...

I'm glad to hear you say that. More and more people are starting to respect him if nothing else.

You don't have to go out and buy a hat, or jacket or join the fan club, or cheer him on for that matter, but as a fan, watching this dominance, in today's world of everybody having awesome equipment, respecting it is a whole other deal.

Props to you.

And yes, the burnout up the ramp was badass!! haha

Archived